• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free Malawi Cichlids

rich_one

Members
I have a few left. After giving it a whirl, my heart is simply way to deep into New Worlds. So... Giving away what's left. I have a few yellow labs, a couple of mbuna, don't know what they are called, a larger hybrid peacock, a white tail acai, and one other one that I do not know what it is called. Here is a video of them in with some CA cichlids I have in one of my 125 gallon tanks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Z4DZLiDVo

I am keeping the venustus. Just fyi. I also plan to keep the OB Peacock, though, I may be able to be talked out of him. Yes I could bring them to the meeting, if still here. By my plan is for them to be gone by this weekend.

All fish are males. Be prepared to help me catch them, and bring your own bags and/or containers.

First come, first served.

-Rich

Travis921

Members
Rich I hop ei am not too late!! If you have any left i would love to come and pick them up from you. I have a 220 gallon tank setup that they would fit perfectly in. I live in Waldorf also.

Thanks