• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

pseudocranilbus Nicholsi

monfrey29

Members
Does anyone know where to get any pseudocranilbus Nicholsi. I'm asking Dave as well

Sent from my YP-G70 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1351614404270.jpg

monfrey29

Members
Thanks for the info. I will research this info. I'm thinking of going this route instead of peacocks, which is what I have now.

Sent from my YP-G70 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dogofwar

CCA Members
I recently sold the last of mine...as Jon said, several folks in the club are breeding them. They're quite prolific and interesting fish.

Matt

todda

Members
I currently have 2 group growing out & I have 2 females holding. They grow really, really slow. They probably won't be big enough to sell untill Feb/March. I'll make a for sale post when they are ready.

turfboss

Members
I have 15 or 20 (they are about 3 months old) - but as Jon said they grow very slowly and these are not quite big enough to sex yet - but I have pics of the parents and some of a previous spawn (4) that I might be able to sex - are you looking for a breeding group or a bunch to grow out? PM me if your interested.