• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ECC HUGE Fall Auction '12!

fischfan13

Banned
ECC.jpg

EastCoastCichlids.org is proud to announce
Fall Auction '12!
Please come join us on Sunday, September 30th

Union NJ Elks Lodge
281 Chestnut St
Union, NJ 07083

Auction: 11am

There will be vendors, great hobbyists from the East Coast and plenty of quality fish, plants and dry goods.
Food will be cooked by TheTacoTruck!
For more information please visit our website:
EastCoastCichlids.org

AUCTION RULES
AUCTION REGISTRATION FORM

fischfan13

Banned
For those who have not been to an ECC Auction, it's an EVENT.
We have the #1 Food Vendor from Northern NJ and The City (NYC) and soon to be #1 Food Vendor from Boston...TheTacoTruck!

For those who might need an adult beverage during the Auction we serve Yuengling on tap!!! (Coors Light too, and we may have a third choice)

If you have never been to an ECC Auction then this is your opportunity to ask about our auction.
If you have been to our auctions, then brag away about what you ate and drank! :D

fischfan13

Banned
You wouldn't believe it if I told you...

Today a liquor store chain on the Jersey Shore had a little fun. From 11am-1pm at one location, and then from 2pm-4pm at another, they were giving away a free shot of Tequila Avión. With the shot you received a coupon for a free taco from, parked outside of their store TheTacoTruck.

I had FOUR tacos. :D

Leffler817

CCA Members
You wouldn't believe it if I told you...

Today a liquor store chain on the Jersey Shore had a little fun. From 11am-1pm at one location, and then from 2pm-4pm at another, they were giving away a free shot of Tequila Avión. With the shot you received a coupon for a free taco from, parked outside of their store TheTacoTruck.

I had FOUR tacos. :D

I wouldn't believe it if you said you got all four tacos via coupons! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dogofwar

CCA Members
I'm envisioning a graph charting the number of shots vs. the amount of taco that would end up on my shirt....

Matt

fischfan13

Banned
ECC.jpg

EastCoastCichlids.org is proud to announce
Fall Auction '12!
Please come join us on Sunday, September 30th

Union NJ Elks Lodge
281 Chestnut St
Union, NJ 07083

Auction: 11am

There will be vendors, great hobbyists from the East Coast and plenty of quality fish, plants and dry goods.
Food will be cooked by TheTacoTruck!
For more information please visit our website:
EastCoastCichlids.org

AUCTION RULES
AUCTION REGISTRATION FORM

For those who asked yesterday!!!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
For those of you who have not been there before and still may be on the fence, this event is unbelievable. Awesome tacos, free beer, great door prizes, awesome rare catfish and other sweet goodies for raffle.

In regard to the auction itself, I have been to three ACA auctions and none has rivaled the selection and shear volume of lots that Bill pulls together.

Completely worth the trip up... just make sure you have some extra tanks space or Rubbermaids set up. You'll need it for when you get back. :happy0180:

turfboss

Members
Shots vs bidding clarity

I'm envisioning how my ability to know when to stop bidding is determined by the number of shots - the tocos will certainly help prolong the final decision:eek:

fischfan13

Banned
As many of you know ECC is the Home of The ECC Pleco/Syno Choice Raffle!
This is a raffle where there are about 8-10 entries. If your number is called you get the choice of which bag of fish you would like. Second number called gets second choice and so on.

Here are two of the entries...

Synodontis Polli and Coryadoras Venezuelan Black

545490_10151084097188661_450766337_n.jpg

corydo11.jpg

fischfan13

Banned
More in the Raffle...

Hemiancistrus%20sp%20Blue%20Phantom%20L128.jpg

539904_10151086107633661_1503851561_n.jpg

L-66

If you are into Crustaceans a pair of Potomonautes (Plotythelphusa) armata will be auctioned off...

480ed390332e933302bbe9c784703f6578ea1dbf.jpg

fischfan13

Banned
Oddballs at The Auction...and I am not talking about The ECC Staff.
Gambusia Hurtadoi
fwlivebearersw1342978250.jpg

A group of 5 Gambusia Hurtadoi are being donated by Dave Schumacher (davesfish.com). These were personally caught by Dave in Mexico.
Gambusia Hurtadoi is a Livebearer.

fischfan13

Banned
As of now this is the UNBELIEVABLE list of fish that will be in The ECC Pleco/Syno Choice Raffle:

L260 Queen Arabesque
Hypancistrus sp. ''Mega Clown Pleco'' L340
Hemiancistrus sp. ''Blue Phantom Pleco'' L128
King Tiger Pleco, L066
Synodontis Pardalis Ja River
Syndontis Petricola
Synodontis Njassae
Synodontis Polli
Corydoras Black Venezeulan
There is a last minute addition that I am waiting for verification that it makes its way in NJ...I had to send it some toll money.