• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

September Meeting Only A Week Away!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Hey Everyone,

The September meeting of the CCA is only a week away. It will be a great time for everyone to catch up after the summer! I'm looking forward to learning something about frontosa, a fish I know very little about.

Don't forget to pre-register your auction items at mygroupauctions.com. Bring you money for the auction and for the raffles.

I may also bring some books along for sale for the club. I'll get an inventory of what we have so folks can let me know if they are interested.

See you on Saturday!

Jon

dogofwar

CCA Members
We're bringing the speaker all the way from California to tell us about Frontosa! Check it out if you can...

I'd bet he knows about other Tangs as well :)

Matt

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
A little birdy told me that there *may* be some donated Tangs being brought for auction by our speaker... ;)

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Not buying it

A little birdy told me that there *may* be some donated Tangs being brought for auction by our speaker... ;)

That you talk to small inoffensive creatures I have no doubt, I just question whether this particular avian informer was so "little" since CCA seems to have a lot more turkeys and raptors than it does songbirds.
:D

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
That you talk to small inoffensive creatures I have no doubt, I just question whether this particular avian informer was so "little" since CCA seems to have a lot more turkeys and raptors than it does songbirds.
:D

He lives in California and is not a CCA member. ;)

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
Anthony Tu Great Fish

I bought some fish from Anthony Tu 2 weeks ago online " Placidochromis sp. ''phenochilus tanzania'"awesome fish.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Remember to pre-register for the auction!!!

There were only a few items up last night. I know we all have some good stuff so sell after being away for a few months.

fischfan13

Banned
Everything that Anthony breeds is World Class. From his Fronts to his unbelievable Leleupi to his Phenos...

[YT]_VsFlRfX0eY[/YT]

[YT]fGBcizeJ8f4&[/YT]

[YT]-atGywFEk40[/YT]

mchambers

Former CCA member
As to the auction, is anyone else able to print labels? I get some sort of error message, seeming to have to do with Java. This has happened on two different computers.

chriscoli

Administrator
On the topic of labels....I'm not sure that we MUST print a label from the auction website....we do have to have our bags adequately labelled, though, and that was one way of doing it.

I was under the impression that you could make your own labels as long as you put the same information on your bag as it would have if you were to use those labels.

Or can someone point me to where it's written that we have to do it that way....

mchambers

Former CCA member
I think that's right, but wanted to point out the apparent software issue. I'm planning to do a label by hand this month, given the issue.