• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

Rasta Fish

Members
The heat need one tough center with an attitude and someone to spark them off the bench someone like Nate Robinson attitude

Zeppelin2088

Members
The heat need a guy like Perkins who's gonna get dirty and under the opponents skin. Plus he wouldnt be scared to tell lebron and wade to quit being babies and play ball. Perkins isn't available tho ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Rasta Fish

Members
yeah i know i was pissed when Boston got rid of him
But YES, that's what they need a good kick in the right direction
What the Hell was Wade thinking last night he should be setting an example for the rest of the team, so you have a bad night everyone does sometimes but you still have a team to support.

Nathan

Members
Can you imagine if Lebron had the work ethic to improve his game like kobe, dirk, durant too.
Its a shame that hes not adding to his game.

verbal

CCA Members
Can you imagine if Lebron had the work ethic to improve his game like kobe, dirk, durant too.
Its a shame that hes not adding to his game.

There are a lot of things not to like about LeBron, but his work ethic is not one of them. You don't get as good as he is without working very hard. While his raw stats have always been impressive, his efficiency is a lot better the second half of his career.

Nathan

Members
He's added very little to his game for the length he's been in the league, he's still a great player but he could be even better. Those other guys are always trying to add new wrinkles to their games. I just haven't seen that from lebron

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm disappointed that the Clips are showing better. I know that the Spurs are the better team, but I would have thought they could have held on to a 20+ point lead.

Rasta Fish

Members
Spurs out of the west
Man OKC!!!really play down to the wire tonight, LA had control not sure where they go wrong, i would say they should have leave Kobe on the bench just a little more Metta WP had it under control until Kobe came back then they run all the plays through Kobe they OKC are going to be the team out of the west Next year, I still think they wont beat the Spurs.
Now if Boston can get a little rest and take control series it would be nice

Zeppelin2088

Members
A lot of Lakers seems a little pissed at Kobe taking so many contested shots down the stretch. Even though he made half of them. Bynum was really angry he didn't touch the ball, and he should be. Their bigs were the only reason they were in the game. Ibaka and Perkins were getting out-played. Oh well though 3-1 OKC!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Rasta Fish

Members
yeah 4-1 OKC
Kobe did his thing BUT in the 4th quarter when OKC adjust and make their run LA did nothing to readjust they still run all the plays through Kobe
I am interesting to see what changes they will do next year, it was dumb to change the nucleus of the team when it was coming down to crunch time they had too much to deal with to change the team like that, Short series no practice time, New Coach and then they did something like that ...thats just dont make sense in this series so i dont know what they expect...they should be lucky they make it this far
Just as Dallas did, in not dishing up a contract for Chandler they would still be in the play off...:)

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
2-2 and its tied up. Go HEAT!
Way to go OKC!
Kobe the whiner got swept again this year. Always nice to have playoffs minus Kobe.
Pointing the blame at gasol because he didn't take one shot. Yea he coulda but he felt more confidence in another shooter. Unlike kobe who took a lot and I mean a lot of bad shots in that game and the previous one too. Secondly, you keep that chit in house you don't blast ya teammates in the media. Didn't you learn anything from the Shaq incident? If you want to challenge the gasol then do so in the lockeroom or in practice. Man up or shut up!

Rasta Fish

Members
I agree DQ
Same thing i saw with D.Wade in game 3 shock me
a bunch of babies...KD is one KOOL KAT compare to them and he is still a young very bright future for him in the NBA
I still think Its the Spurs - Boston so there

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
LA needs to find a way to convince kobe to be the #2 guy behind bynum
please say you are joking. bynum will NEVER be the player, scorer , or game changer that kobe is. there are so many forwards and guards in the league who dont even pay his defense any mind. what he should do is tap the great kareem abdul jabaars for some pointers/ coaching. im sure his game would expand from it. man he needs to call olajuwon, motumbo, mourning, and ewing and pay them to work his butt this summer. it would be worth the time and investment.