• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

20 L with plant substrate, rainbows and loaches

ddavila06

Members
hey guys, i thought i was going to save this tank, but is not likely i will ever in hell get a chance to set up another tank, or so the wife says...
icon_evil.gif

this is a 20 L set up with mourish of potash and dolomites int he bottom, a layer of peat moss and followed by two bags of flourite black sand. i was devating taking the sand out to make it easier to carrie, but this has all those goodies in the bottom so somehow i managed to take it to the storage of my unit. it comes with the clamp light and the compact flourescent bulb . i can also toss in some plants and rocks/wood to get you started. asking $70 (The sand alone was $60) pick up only, is heavy!! i will help load (**note the black clamp in the pic is not the one im giving, i have a silverish one)

if the buyer is interested i can add free of charge my two red tail loaches
icon_biggrin.gif
otherwise they are also for sale $10 for both

i also have a group of 5-6 rainbows, melanetaenia affin -sometihng x explendida or something- a hybrid Michael B. brought in for auctioning a few months back. they are an awesome fish! is just that my 125 is a little crowded and all the other fish has been there longer.. $35 for the group

any uqestions let me know, is not likely i will make the meeting because i don't like going out in the cold , ha! so yeah, come over:D

1-full tank.jpg

36bow 005.JPG

ddavila06

Members
uhmmm, 40 visitors and no a single question about the set up...how about $50 for the tank, substrate, clamp light, and few random goodies?

ddavila06

Members
by "goodies" do you mean the Fluval? <ducks>

nope, fluvals are more like sweeeets!! ha! i have plants, some rocks, some wood, and like i said, the loaches can go free to the tank buyer if wanted :D

the fluval is staying in my new 36 bow, sorry to crush your hopes...:lol:

ddavila06

Members
**Still available:

this is a 20 L set up with mourish of potash and dolomites int he bottom, a layer of peat moss and followed by two bags of flourite black sand. i was devating taking the sand out to make it easier to carrie, but this has all those goodies in the bottom so somehow i managed to take it to the storage of my unit. it comes with the clamp light and the compact flourescent bulb . i can also toss in some plants and rocks/wood to get you started. asking $50 (The sand alone was $60) pick up only, is heavy!! i will help load (**note the black clamp in the pic is not the one im giving, i have a silverish one)

if the buyer is interested i can add free of charge my two red tail loaches
icon_biggrin.gif
otherwise they are also for sale $8 for both

i also have a group of 5-6 rainbows, melanetaenia affin -sometihng x explendida or something- a hybrid Michael B. brought in for auctioning a few months back. they are an awesome fish! is just that my 125 is a little crowded and all the other fish has been there longer.. $30 for the group

I also have a hood for a 36 bow front with light and a worm keeper, best offer

bow front hood.jpg

live worm holder.jpg

ddavila06

Members
What are the Rainbowfish's common names? How many of each?

the rainbows are a hybrid/mix, do not know the name but im going to go ahead and pm Michael to find out what it is...the name on the baggie i got them at was unreadable because of water spilling on it :wacko:

ddavila06

Members
if you want "calm"color somewhat similar to the australian then this guys will go with it :D btw, please ignore the green spots in the glass of my tank and the water marks as well lol, and these pics are "The best" you will ever get ha! this things are sssssuper fast!!

btw, the nannacaras are not for sale, they just came up to say hi:lol:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG