• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Available for sale 8/1/12- i will be at the picnic

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Please note I have added several new profiles adn a few writeups on the website this week. I have a half dozen more in the works. I have added a few rare and difficult fish, and will be vetting who gets to give them their forever homes
icon_smile.gif
It is nothing personal, but some of these fish need to be bred as their habitats are threatened and others are just not for a novice keeper. With that being said, I also plan on doing a shrimp order this week as my stock in invertebrates has gotten a bit sparse, so check back to my actual stocklist on my website next week for additional species
icon_smile.gif

Temperatures are getting hot! I do have cold packs available, but need to know if you need one as it adds weight to the package. PLEASE take your temperatures into consideration when planning an order!

As always, USPS express shipping is preferred for fish and has a live arrival guarantee if it arrives on time within 24 hours of shipping. All shipping costs are actual based on package size, weight, and zip code. Please email for shipping estimates. I currently accept Paypal and Google Checkout for online purchases. PLEASE NOTE- USPS EXPRESS NO LONGER GUARANTEES NEXT DAY ARRIVAL. I AM WORKING ON MY FED-EX ACCOUNT NOW, BUT THERE WILL BE NO SHIPPING REFUNDS FOR LATE PACKAGES.

PRIORITY SHIPPING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK and is only on Monday and Tuesday! Cold packs only last 24 hours or so, its out of my control at that point.

Express shipping is Monday through Thursday, I prefer to not do guaranteed Saturday shipping because if there is a delay, the package will not be delivered until Monday.

And please remember NO PAYPAL GIFT PAYMENTS!

As always, there are many things I have in my fish room that may not be listed, dont hesitate to ask if you are looking for something I used to carry or are looking for something special. The stocklist is a revolving one, as things come out of quarantine each week and get sold out. Please check back frequently for availability or feel free to email me with any special requests in order to combine shipping.

Shrimp
Amano shrimp (L and XL) $2
Caridina cf. cantonensis sp. Super Tiger $3, few left
Neocaridina yellow (regular) $3
Neocaridina palmata blueberry $3
Crystal Red Shrimp (grade a/s) $4

*More shrimp coming in next week*

Crayfish
Cambarellus patzcuarensis sp. orange $11 unsexed

Snails-
Red spot nerite $2
Horned nerites $2.50
Assassins $2
zebra nerite $2
Brotia Pagodula $6
Pomacea diffusa (ivory, magenta, purple) $2, grape sized

Crabs
Microcrabs (Limnopilos naiyanetri) $3.50 each

Frogs

Hymenochirus boettgeri (African dwarf frog) $2, few left

FISH

T. espei (espeis rasbora) $2.50 each, 10 eft
Boraras naevus (strawberry rasbora) $2.50
Danio margaritatus $3.50 in quarantine
Boraras brigittae $2.50
Otocinclus $2
Dario hysgninon $4
Yunnanilus cruciatus loaches (dwarf zebra hovering) $4
Danio choprae (glowlight danio) $3.50, 10/$30
Nannostomus mortenthaleri (Coral red pencilfish)- $10
Knodus borki (blue tetra) $3
Neolebias ansorgii (Landrafs tetra) $4.50- 12 left
Badis badis (most likely, exact species unknown) $10
Meteor minnows (longfinned white clouds) $3 10/$28
CW010- gold laser cory $8
Microdevario kubotai $3
Panda Garra- $10
Black neon (Hyphessobrycon herbertaxelrodi) $2
Corydoras pygmaeus $3
Parosphromenus linkei (Moonspot licorice gourami) $8
Parosphromenus parvulus (Cherry spotted licorice gourami) $8.50
Clown killies $3

Polypterus endlicheri endlicheri (saddled bichir)- ~4″, $30- **please note, I will be asking lots of questions about your tank in order for you to purchase these. A post will be made soon with more information about their adult size, growth rate, and tank needs.**

Ask about availability of plants ALL plants will have snail hitch hikers and potential for duckweed

Dried goods
Alder cones- .05 each
Almond leaves- $8 gallon bag, C grade

Repashy Super Foods
Fish Foods: Soilent green (aufwuch replacement), Meat Pie (carnivore), Shrimp Souffle (scavenger), Community Plus; Spawn and Grow; Super Green
Pricing:
2 oz packet $7
4 oz packet $10
16 oz packet $28

YSS

Members
I will take

T. espei (espei’s rasbora) $2.50 each, 10 eft

Any more lemons left?

msjinkzd

invert junkie
no, ironically i just got the last of them that my breeder had for another gentleman with a discus tank.

You might be interested in the black neons, though.

YSS

Members
no, ironically i just got the last of them that my breeder had for another gentleman with a discus tank.

You might be interested in the black neons, though.

I see. I will pass on the black neons. How much for the espeis with shipping?

rich_one

Members
Hey Rachel,

How's it been? Well, I hope! How much do you sell those Hypancistrus contradens for? Just curious... cool looking fish!

-Rich

msjinkzd

invert junkie
fyi, i will be at the club picnic should anyone need anything.

Also, have another pallet of manzanita coming in sometime this week, i think

msjinkzd

invert junkie
if it gets here before the picnic, I will throw a bunch of pieces in the car. I asked, this time, for pieces more suitable for the 55g range- i was hopign that woudl suit more of what the club needs :)

samsmobb

Members
I know I got a couple other things to worry about like college work car etc n even if I was a member I still never find time to make it to the meetings because I'm always working Saturdays :/

Do you only have gold lasers or do you have some green lasers?

msjinkzd

invert junkie
just a reminder, if anyone wants me to bring anything for them, i need to know by tomorrow evening so I can get my packing list ready for early saturday morning