• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

verbal

CCA Members
Heat vs the OLD spurs in the final, HEAT win in 6.

The West is a tough call, I think the Lakers/Spurs/Thunder are pretty close.

Unfortunately in the East it is hard to see anyone stopping the Heat. Extinguish-anity will likely be swept. I don't see the Pacers or the Finals being too much of a challenge either.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Boston vs Spurs Finals......... maybe LAL?
Boston in the East all the way

Upset
Dallas over OKC
hey rasta wanna put some cca raffle tickets on that ? heat will play okc....the spurs wont be able to run with those young fellas. ginobli would need triple dbls nightly to pull that off :D.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
that la team that wears purple will be in the finals way ahead of the spurs. who plays center for the spurs...hehehe?????

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Thank you Zepplin! Its apparent you do as well since you called that dallas game. It wasn't even a contest. Okc was up by 14 in the 1st qtr! Miami played horrible but ill take a ugly win over a loss.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Props to j.r.smith on that massive dunk he had on us last night. Quite impressive. You see that a lot in dunk contests but when you execute that in a game situation on 3 defenders it must be recognized.
Bill? Bill? Oh brother where art thou?

Rasta Fish

Members
Ok so i may be too hasty to call Dallas as a possible Upset, i figure since they were so close in OKC that they will win home, i don't know was that last night, bet Mark Cuban is missing Tyson Chandler right about now..so OKC here

How do you figure Heat will bean Boston?
Boston sweep them this season 3-1 since December

How do you Figure OKC will Beat the Spurs?
Spurs vs OKC this season
[FONT=&quot]Jan Sun 08 @ Oklahoma City L 96-108[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Feb Sat 04 vsOklahoma City W 107-96[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]March Fri 16 @Oklahoma City W 114-105[/FONT]

How do you Figure LA will Beat the Spurs?
Spurs vs Lakers this season April Wed 11 L 84-98
April Tues 17 W 112-91
April Friday 20 W 121-97

Rasta Fish

Members
OKC will struggle against the Clippers also
[FONT=&quot]OKC vs L.A Clippers [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jan Mon 30 L 100-112[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]March Wed 21 W 114-91[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] April Wed 11 L 98-100[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]April Mon 16 L 77-92[/FONT]

Nathan

Members
Ok so i may be too hasty to call Dallas as a possible Upset, i figure since they were so close in OKC that they will win home, i don't know was that last night, bet Mark Cuban is missing Tyson Chandler right about now..so OKC here

Spurs vs OKC this season

April Tues 17 W 112-91
April Friday 20 W 121-97
No,, Mark Cuban misses dirk nowitzki, tc is greatly overrated. (and the Knickerbocker are going to be horrible with so much money tied up in him and Mr fire extinguisher. I could see the Spurs or OKC winning this year. The eastern conference is awful, no point in even watching them till the finals

Zeppelin2088

Members
That was a sweet dunk. The only reason Dallas even stayed in the first 2 games is because Durant couldn't make a shot. Game 3 Durant was on target and it was a blowout. Mavs were too busy showing off their championship trophy instead of getting their old bodies in shape during the lockout.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

verbal

CCA Members
No,, Mark Cuban misses dirk nowitzki, tc is greatly overrated.
It seems to be pretty much team wide. I think Chandler might have helped, but it would not have been enough. OKC is just plain better this year.

(and the Knickerbocker are going to be horrible with so much money tied up in him and Mr fire extinguisher.
I think Chandler's deal is about right, Amare's is the scary one.

I could see the Spurs or OKC winning this year. The eastern conference is awful, no point in even watching them till the finals
The EC really misses Howard and Rose. Their teams might be eliminated in the first round(Bulls might find a way to win). Indy against Miami could be interesting because they are such different teams(star-based heat and "no-name" Pacers). I agree though that the Western Conference looks a lot more interesting.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!

Spurs vs OKC this season

April Tues 17 W 112-91
April Friday 20 W 121-97
Its easy to answer that was regular season. this is the playoffs..money time.. trophy time. makes all the difference. also this is were conditioning and training also come into play for the extra games at the end of the season. that and good old father time. i just hope nobody else gets injured. dont mind easy wins but championships taste better when earned.
that being said you seriously think the black mamba will not will the lakers pass the spurs? lakers in 5 gms and im not a kobe /laker fan.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
It seems to be pretty much team wide. I think Chandler might have helped, but it would not have been enough. OKC is just plain better this year.

I think Chandler's deal is about right, Amare's is the scary one.

The EC really misses Howard and Rose. Their teams might be eliminated in the first round(Bulls might find a way to win). Indy against Miami could be interesting because they are such different teams(star-based heat and "no-name" Pacers). I agree though that the Western Conference looks a lot more interesting.
true. true...and true

Rasta Fish

Members
We will see Mr. DQ
Dallas is done this year
I still say that the veteran teams will prevailed this season
Boston will win the east if they can manage to stay fit which they are doing a good job so far.
I don't see anyone beating the Spurs, i think they can win it all this time they are by far the most dominant team
And for the young team OKC-Miami they will choke in a series game with better teams
Maybe Next Year!!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
We will see Mr. DQ
Dallas is done this year
I still say that the veteran teams will prevailed this season
Boston will win the east if they can manage to stay fit which they are doing a good job so far.
I don't see anyone beating the Spurs, i think they can win it all this time they are by far the most dominant team
And for the young team OKC-Miami they will choke in a series game with better teams
Maybe Next Year!!
time WILL tell.:D