• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Summer Sale Blowout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Members
Last year's sale was big... This year, it's huge! Huge savings available on this exclusive sale for SCALES customers.

All AGA tanks 65-gallons and larger on sale including curved glass and overflow aquariums.
Sample price, 65-gallon tanks from $89.99, 180-gallon tanks from $479.99!!
Furniture, lights and tops also on deep discount.

Always wanted to try a reef tank?
Red Sea Max... The ultimate nano-reef system: $534.99!!

The Oceanic 156-gallon Ultimate Aquarium and furniture,
25% off our already low price...

Aquaclear and Fluval Filters
Coralife PC lights
CaribSea Substrates
Jager heaters

Plus much, much more.

See the web site for a complete list of sale items and prices.

Sale runs Aug 1 through 30.

Delivery and installation services available.

SCALES Tropical Fish Warehouse

Andrew

Members
OK, guys, we're two weeks in and I haven't seen you! You can't tell me you don't want a big tank at a great price... Or to replace your old gunky filters with sparkly new ones. Got old heaters? Don't wait for them to kill your fish!

See you soon.

Andrew you definately have nice price but however i am in the process closing a house..a couple months i definately get a few tanks from ya

D

daniel4832

Maybe this one won't get deleted. :rolleyes:

be very careful!!!

Thanks,
Daniel

maddog10

Members
I have purchased over 50 tanks, lots of supplies and fish from Scales without any problems or complaints.

DCMW1

Members
no problems here either. nothing but great service and great selection. daniel4832, what kind of problems did you have?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, lets not and say we did. The concerns Daniel has is between a former employer and a former employee with things that happened during that employment. Lets leave it at that and let them work it out between themselves like the men that we know that they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.