• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thanks Shane

mchambers

Former CCA member
I really enjoyed Shane's presentation. Well organized and crisp, with some good humor mixed in. Wish I could have seen that hippo chasing the guy down the road.

I don't particularly care about collecting fish in Uganda, but Shane made it interesting.

rsretep

Members
Yes Shane,Thank you for coming to our meeting and sharing your collecting experiences with us. Very interesting and entertaining presentation.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I really enjoyed this presentation, one of my favorites that I have been too recently. And Shane- I will hold you to adding those polypterus pics- I want to see them!!!

Shane

Members
Thanks a lot everyone. Your taking the time to give me feedback is really appreciated. You were the first group I had given this presentation to, so I was really hoping it would go well and have something interesting for everyone.

I would be more than happy to do another CCA presentation in the future.

On catfish?

I might be able to do that :)

-Shane

Fantastic presentation - one of my favorites so far. It was very nice to hear about the people, the geography, etc., beyond just the fish. The content was not only good, but delivered very well, too!

P.Knight

Members
Thank you for the presentation Shane, lol I also wish I couldve seen that hippo chase the guy down the road

skanda

Members
Yes! another informative talk! It a was a great presentation with a lot of information on Uganda, and collecting techniques etc ..not usually seen in other talks! Short and sweet. Lets hope you can return for another presentation in the near future.

Thanks again CCA!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Thanks shop much Shane! Glad that you guys are back in the area. Welcome to the family. :)

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm a bit late getting to this post, but Shane's talk was one of my favorites over the past year. It had a good mix of science, field work, and humor to keep us all engaged. Thanks for the talk.