• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Marge Collins' Birthday Week Celebrations

marge618

CCA member
So many fun people to celebrate with, so few hours in a day. This year I need 'MC birthday week'.

Agenda for June 14
.Birthday wish phone calls and text messages starting at 7am.
.Coffee at a neighbor's house before 8am
.Brunch with 2 friends in Baltimore
.Wine at Happy Hour at a friend's bar
.Walk through Baltimore Inner Harbor and Fells Point to see tall ships.
.*Serenaded by 5 Pirates in Fells Point
.Dinner with my son and daughter in Butchers' Hill near the Natie Bo bldg. (By the way, I highly recommend the happy hour at Blue Hill bar and restaurant. Try the half priced apetizers and infused vodka drinks.
The grilled calamari is great.)
June 15 and 16
. Yard makeover by a neighbor and his 3 sons. (mower, weed wacker, lopers, shears, rakes shovels and brooms). New solar lights for front garden and porch.
. Truck loads of cuttings and trimmings to the dump
June 17
.Brunch with my sister and a friend in DC (beautiful weather to be outside on a patio) Complimentary birthday chocolate and sherbert.
Next? More fun plans.

*The pirates sang a birthday ditty that warned
You're not old, just one year closer to death so get out and have fun
If you like the cheer buy the pirates beer
Look for the Pirate ship docked on S Anne street and Thames in Fells point.

They look rough but they can really harmonize!:wub:

turfboss

Members
Hey Marge - I missed your birthday - but sounds like you really had a Happy one wit hlots of good friends and good cheer.

Wondered if you got my messages last week about the GWAPA meeting at Sean Murphy's in Germantown. Great meeting sorry you were not able to be there.

If you want a ride to the PVAS meeting on the 7th of July - let me know - I can pick you up.

George