• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Last call

chris_todd

Members
In that case, if you still have some left, I'd love a bag of 6 oblongums. Prolly pickup at October CCA meeting; not sure if I'm going to catfish convention or ECC yet.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Plenipotentiary-at-large
You're all covered

This is the list I have so far:

Nannacaras – Ddavila, JasonC
AOs – Prince, MHMoro, Ddavila, Spine, Chris Todd
Krobias – rich_one, Prince, Spine

That takes care of about half of what's on hand - gratifying to see the New World denizens stepping out.

zcfish

Members
Do you ship? Can you pm me? Having trouble sending pm.

Sent from my ADR6350 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

guarddog5

CCA Members
I'm going to spread these around at the Catfish Convention save for any interest among CCA members that wan't some at the next meeting. Not sexable as yet, bags of 5-6 for $12, limit one bag of each species per person barring extenuating circumstances. Pictures aren't mine but are what the parents actually look like except the Nannacara is lighter and more golden.

Australaheros oblongum - 3/4" juveniles

Nannacara aureocephalus - 1" juveniles

Orange Krobia, juveniles 1"+, parents from Jeff Rapps.

Good Afternoon Sam,

I like the A. oblongum, I need to do some research on space requirements, and water parameters.

Jim

Plenipotentiary-at-large
I like the A. oblongum, I need to do some research on space requirements, and water parameters.

Jim

Mine spawned in a 29H and dechlorinated tap. Had to re-locate the female because Papa was/is so very very serious about threats to his young. Have been ready to move him for about two weeks into a 20L with the female to let them go again, but he's just so totally into it that it's hard not to just leave him be. They seem to mellow with age/size or at least another nearly 3-year old 6" male has...

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Options

Might be that I have an extra pair of young adults, hard to say unless I pull them and give them their own space. I'll do it tomorrow and if they start making nice they're yours. Otherwise you're looking at growing out young ones which actually takes a lot less little time than I expected.

chris_todd

Members
Sam, may we assume you'll be at the meeting this Saturday? I'll be there as well, and am looking forward to that bag of 6 A. oblongums. :)

chris_todd

Members
No worries except there will only be five in each bag - if that's an issue do let me know.
That should be fine; with groups, I usually like to get six, because that gives you only a 1.5% chance they are all the same sex. But with 5, it only goes up to 3 percent, so it's not a huge difference.

And Thanks! I'm really looking forward to these fish.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Exactly

3.125% to be precise. :D

After Saturday at least seven seven other people in the club will have groups larger than pairs which makes it even more unlikely that anyone need be left "unbetrothed".