• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My Geo. Altifrons

F8LBITE

Members
I got these guys at the September meeting from George and they have quadrupled in size!!! I love them but they are going to force me into putting them into a bigger tank sooner than I expected. I feel bad cuz they are crammed in with my discus,blue rams,cories and a couple plecos. Im seriously thinking about selling my MALAWIS and putting these guys in my 125G and skipping buying a new tank all together. BTW the Geos had just eaten bloodworms so their bellies look really full.

GeosOct09008.jpg

GeosOct09010.jpg

GeosOct09012.jpg

Cowherdi Blue ram
GeosOct09011.jpg

"nothing to see here, just some driftwood"

GeosOct09009.jpg

Cartel

Members
Lookin good and I think you selling all your Africans is a great idea! Then I can buy some

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Those guys look awesome. What type of pleco is that? Don't get rid of the Africans! We need to keep the Malawi force strong.

longstocking

Members
what L number is that Jose? L333 L260? I stink at Id'ing plecos.

Nice pleco... I agree with you, get rid of the malawi :) I like south americans better than that lake :lol:

Last edited:

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
what L number is that Jose? L333 L260? I stink at Id'ing plecos.

Nice pleco... I agree with you, get rid of the malawi :) I like south americans better than that lake :lol:
THE FORCE IS STRONG ON THE NEW WORLD SIDE YOUNG AQUARIST! SEEK OUT THE PATH TO A HIGHER ENLIGHTENMENT GRASSHOPPA! :D

WELL DONE JOSE THEY LOOK GOOD! I LIKE THE PLECO TOO!:jumpy:

F8LBITE

Members
thanks guys I really like the Geos. Im not sure wether its a L333 or a L260 I want to say King Tiger but dont remember. Ive grown him out from about 2 inches and now he's about 5 inches. Got him from Gerard.

F8LBITE

Members
Im not fully decided on the Malawis. I love them and have grown most of them out from young. At the same time my Discus and Geos are growing by the minute. Im so torn..... Im going to go look at a 5 ft 120G this afternoon that a local fish store has had for a long time, im going to see if they want to make a deal. If not I may be banished from the Fraternal Order of Malawi Keepers. : (

YSS

Members
Get a new tank. :) Another 6 footer would be awesome! There are a lot of used tanks for sale out there. But if not, I will take on some of your nice Malawis. Good luck!

F8LBITE

Members
I want a 5 foot Mike. I want to use the total space available :D but ill keep you in mind. Also must be oak to match the living room furniture and other tanks (fiance's only requirement).

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Nice job Jose. They are growing like mad. You must really feed them well.

George