• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
55-00215-J.jpg
GOOOOOOOO HEAT!!!!!

fischfan13

Banned
Celtics beat the Heat?
Never happen (although I wish it could).
Celtics are awful on the road and their bench is not good at all.

Well I got something right. :rolleyes:

You hear it a million times "the team that wants to win it most". I think it might just happen here.
My heart wants OKC to win.
My brain says that the time that Lebron, Wade and Bosh have put in the NBA will be the difference.

Heat in 7.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I think the Thunder will when the series. Perkins is Chris Bosch's kryptonite. Drant and Westbrook Vs James and Wade is a draw. Harding will be the key to this series if he can out play Chalmers.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
im looking at this and im hoping miami can slow the gm tempo so that they dont run as much. also i think perkins is strong but i dont think he is quick enough to guard bosh on the peremeter. inside he should own bosh. wade is gonna have to step it up . im hoping 7 games. cuz once its over its a long 2 months till august and nfl time.

verbal

CCA Members
I think the Thunder will when the series. Perkins is Chris Bosch's kryptonite. Drant and Westbrook Vs James and Wade is a draw. Harding will be the key to this series if he can out play Chalmers.

I might be biased in thinking OKC will win, but I come to a similar conclusion with a little different grouping.

I think Durant and Harding pretty much equal Wade and LeBron. I think Harding will probably play close to 35 mpg. I think Thabo will play a key role in pressuring Wade early, but will see his minutes drop. I think Ibaka vs. Bosh is close, maybe with a slight advantage to Bosh. I think Perkins is a clear advantage over whoever the Heat send out as the Center, but not an insurmountable one.

The advantage I don't see the Heat able to counter is at PG. Westbrook will get to the basket and the Heat don't have anyone to stop him. Rondo was a big problem for the Heat and Westbrook is better offensively and has a better supporting cast.

Rasta Fish

Members
Closely match teams, But your forgetting serge Ibaka and Derick Fisher in the match ups
I think OKC have a little bit more depth that Miami that said done, if LeBron can get in his zone through the series it will be very interesting to watch.

Zeppelin2088

Members
Okc has way more depth. Also his name is Harden not Harding. Fear the beard! This game is about Lebron and Durant. I hope they guard each other quite a bit. Chalmers isn't going to know what hit him. Westbrook may be the most athletic pg in the nba. Now that he's hitting that foul line jumper instead of jacking 3's he can be unstoppable.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Game 1 was a good gm up until the HEAT lost lol! seriously they stayed with the game plan and slowed the game tempo 1st half and did some nice shooting. did anyone else wonder why the coach would pull BATTIER when hes shooting hot and 4/4 on 3's. bad call imo. even w/ WADE not shooting well others were scoring and getting things done.they still managed to blow that 13 point lead and lead by only 7 at the half. 2nd half the HEAT fell apart shooting, turning the ball over with those bad passes by EVERYONE, and lack of rebounding. meanwhile, DURANT & WESTBROOK went to work and i mean work! KD penetrated finger rolled, scooped, and dunked his way to the hole. when he wasnt doing that he was nailing jumpers and dropping 3's. it was during this time i couldnt understand why they didnt tighten the "d" and cut off paths to the basket and make him work. didnt matter they won by 13. this FINALS is gonna be so much fun to watch! 1-0 OKC.

Zeppelin2088

Members
The heat doesn't have the depth to keep up if okc is running. Okc pretty much has a starting 5 on the floor at all times. Can go big or small. The heat were shooting the lights out from 3 the first half. Bosh shot a couple stupid 3 pointers down the stretch. Coach Spo is coaching for his job right now. I don't think he should or will keep it. Wade didn't do anything at all. Battier and Chalmers looked good the first half though.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Rasta Fish

Members
K.D! went off like a wild fire in the 4th
it was a good game, your right Miami need to slow down the game but OKC is a team that will run at you, at will its going to be interesting to see what they do to try to contain that run.
Miami need to extend their lead way more to withstand the OKC run when they do make their run.
LeBron alone cant win the game not is this series the rest of the players need to step up, OKC have more dept so it seems like its a done deal on paper.

Nathan

Members
So how long will it be before Wade starts faking an injury to cover up the fact hes getting completely outplayed? He might need a wheelchair for his shoulder again.