• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

All-Aquarium Catfish Convention 2010

longstocking

Members
Sorry Jose... I tried to let everyone know in a previous post that the deadline was coming up.

I will let you all in on a secret.... usually, there are a few extras bought. Find the right person to kiss their butt and you might get one :lol:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I should be there sometime tomorrow afternoon.
Took off work.
Just have to bag and pack sometime. Get to sleep in maybe?
Its funny how I cant get up for work but cant sleep when I have off. Whats up with that....LOL

mrkillie

Members
Anyone know who's handling the pre-registration for the auction? I've been trying the e-mail address on the website all week to no avail.

F8LBITE

Members
I just got back from the hotel. I was hanging out with George, Mike Barber, Li, Julie, Sarah, Kevin, and talking with the vendors. The Pleco cave guy was all set up and so was Ray Kingfish Lucas. Im so excited, its not every day a fish convention is in VIRGINIA!!!!!! I hope to see all of you guys there, come out and support the club!!!

verbal

CCA Members
Anyone know who's handling the pre-registration for the auction? I've been trying the e-mail address on the website all week to no avail.

If you are at the convention Friday or Saturday, you can register for the auction at the registration desk.

You fill out the form and get assigned a registration number and get item stickers.

mrkillie

Members
If you are at the convention Friday or Saturday, you can register for the auction at the registration desk.

You fill out the form and get assigned a registration number and get item stickers.

I am just coming for the auction on Sunday. They are supposed to send the form to those that request it.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
If anyone from the Germantown area is going to the auction on Sunday and wants to carpool let me know.

mab

Members
I just got back from the hotel. I was hanging out with George, Mike Barber, Li, Julie, Sarah, Kevin, and talking with the vendors. The Pleco cave guy was all set up and so was Ray Kingfish Lucas. Im so excited, its not every day a fish convention is in VIRGINIA!!!!!! I hope to see all of you guys there, come out and support the club!!!

I'll second that we had a blast hanging out - hope to see more CCA'ers.

iamzrad

Members
I'll be down there today around 5-6pm for a little bit. Then maybe Saturday night. But I'll def be there for the auction on Sunday.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Lots of fun and people last night.

so much fun I had to relax for an hour this afternoon.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I was down for a few hours today and had a good time as well. I'm looking forward to the auction tomorrow.

mscichlid

Founder
I had a great time. PVAS did a great job. It was good to see so many CCA members participating. Ya'll make this club look good!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I just got back from the auction. There were a few cool things but not much in the way of cichlids. I picked up some juvie synodontis petricola and some red tail goodeids (from Mr. Killie).

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I too went to the auction today. I did not get anything from the auction but got a bunch of food from Ken and a couple pleco caves.

F8LBITE

Members
It was a great time. I went Thursday-Sunday and made the best of having a convention like that this close to my house. Scored some awesome plecos,discus,kens fish food, pleco caves,freebies and handouts and even bought a ticket for the Amazon collecting trip raffle. What a weekend!!!!!!I cant wait till ACA!!