• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cca Merchandise

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member

When writing to Santa this holiday season, why not give him the email address to the CCA store. It will save him time and you get to show off the latest in club wear.

So no matter if you are writing to Santa or just a wish list for a secret Santa at work, remember your club store. Your CCA store

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I'm trying to talk my wife into learning how to do water changes just so I can get her a "water changing uniform"!!!! Great marketing ploy!!! :happy0144:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
For those interested in the club merchandise, there is now a link at the top of the forum so you don't have to look through all these posts.

See the CCA Store button at the top of the page.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
They added some "organic" shirts. Not sure if thats good or bad when it comes to one of the items.

An "organic baby bodysuit"
(Say that 3 times real fast.)
I can think of only one thing when I see this and hear organic.

organicbabybodysuit.jpg

Lively

Members
I was just ribbing you a bit - your post about not looking through all the posts was the next to last post of 8 pages of posts - by the time I read the link was on forum header - I had already slogged through all the posts - struck me as amusing.

But - I did know the link was on the forum header - I guess I'm a glutton for punishment!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
lol
I had thought recently about taking the stickey off this thread and
starting a new one to make it easier.
It does go back a few years and I love to bring it up all the time.

lol

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
I got my shirt and travel mug today but the mug had a crack in the ceramic :(
Cafepress is really fast. I need to send them a pic of that mug.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Charm city there are a few with front and back.
I took a lot of them off because they charge more for 2 logos