• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

opening day for rockfish 4-18-09

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
tomorrow is the opening day for trophy rockfish(28" or bigger)! :happy0065:who is going to be out there? i know i am! im doing water changes and its off to bed early like xmas eve as kid lol! :party0003: wake up and BAM ....FISH ONNNNNNNN!!!!! im looking forward to a beautiful day with the fish and salty air! :jumping0045:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH YEAH BROTHER! ( HULK Hogan) Man I can't WAIT!! I know you all hatin cuz you'll not gonna be there wit DQ and I.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
congrats to crazyclowntang on his first trophy rockfish that measured 30"! it was nice to be there to see you reel that baby in and hold up your prize man. i slept like a baby after we got home. what a great day man!:p

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
congrats to crazyclowntang on his first trophy rockfish that measured 30"! it was nice to be there to see you reel that baby in and hold up your prize man. i slept like a baby after we got home. what a great day man!:p

Excellent!!! Congratz:D

Cartel

Members
:addpics2:

Woot woot im stoked for my fishing trip! If i dont come back home with dinner ima be hella upset.

I forgot the the memory card for my camera:smashfreakB: and could only take a couple of pics and store it in the camera. I need to go get a usb cable to put the pics in the computer to post them up.

Thanks bro. I was so excited when I was reeling that baby in. It almost felt like I was in a dream or something. I had never had so much fun fishing ever. Thanks a lot DQ:happy0158:.

DQ it was also nice meeting your wife and the fishes. I still can't get that Oscar outta my head, he's a true Monster.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Thanks bro. I was so excited when I was reeling that baby in. It almost felt like I was in a dream or something. I had never had so much fun fishing ever. Thanks a lot DQ:happy0158:.

DQ it was also nice meeting your wife and the fishes. I still can't get that Oscar outta my head, he's a true Monster.
SATURDAY WAS A DAY FROM GOD....HEAVENLY! LOL THAT MONSTER EATS BETTER THEN WE DO LOL!:p

maddog10

Members
You got the important photos!!

The only thing I hate about opening day is all the other boats. The Bay gets crowded! I love going during the week after the opener.

I went out in the afternoon and as the time went on there were less boats it was nice. Buy 5pm we were the only boat fishing off of the Nuclear Power Plant warm water return. Beautiful day.