• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need Female Pundamilia nyererei

Adawson88

Members
I was given a pair of Pundamilia nyererei. Once settled into my tank the male quickly took over the tank and has been chasing the female non-stop. I have separated him from the tank twice just to give her a break until I can find some more females. None of the local Pet/ Fish stores carry them and I am unsure of ordering them online because I have a rough work schedule that changes frequently. Can anybody help me out? :confused:

Spine

Members
I hope someone answers you soon. If nothing is available locally come by the shop and we can go to plan B:)

Spine

Members
Looks like you're in luck. Jay from www.cichlidsarespcial.com just posted a list that has Pundamilia Nyereri Anchor Island on it.

Jay is one of our club sponsors, he sells nice looking fish. You have to complete your order by tonight though if you want fish,I hope you see this in time:eek:

Adawson88

Members
Thanks Kevin. By the time I checked his website they were out of stock. I'm on his list to be notified when they get more.