• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My community will love me

Don't forget to have a 5 gallon container of gas ready to go!

If you really want your community to love you, have a quad with a snowplow or a small bobcat handy during the big snowstorms. Your neighbors will bestow you with gifts :wub: or put up with your crap (like ripping up a dirt bike or quad in the neighborhood when your need to get the mothballs out of their system) :angel2:.

Arlene

YSS

Members
I need to get one just in case. Haven't needed one for years including the bad storm we just had, but you never know ....

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
THAT'S FUNNY I JUST BOUGHT ONE ALSO. I'M SURE THE POWER WILL NEVER GO OUT AGAIN. BUT IF IT DOES LOOK OUT .I'M TURNING ON ALL MY LIGHTS . LOL

turfboss

Members
I have one in my storage shed - does me a lot of good there doesn't it??? Don't forget Fran to start it up at least once a month - and don't fill it with gas - just enough to get it started and run for a couple of minutes - but have that 5 gal can handy - and sealed tight - pour the storage can into your car every couple of months and go get it refilled with fresh gasoline.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome to the doomsday club Franny...

Next things on the list are a few cases of MREs and a shotgun.

...oh yeah, and a pallet of Heinekin. ;)

mscichlid

Founder
I'm not quite doomsday just yet. However, I am totally suburban. My next purchase will have to be a snowblower and then a riding lawnmower. :) Or go with my Baltimore roots and pave or concrete everything.

turfboss

Members
Fran - we can put in some synthetic landscape turf - looks and feels just like real grass (you need to get down on your hands and knees to see that it isn't real) - looks much nicer han concrete or concrete painted green :)

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I think mine is 7 years old or so now. Never have used it for my house. Have used it for others but not here. LOL
Insurance. lol

Same with the snow blower. I bought it in the fall. No snow this year.