• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Why Are Glasses So Expensive?

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I just found out they own Oakley too. But I only wear Oakley US Standard Issue. Memebership has its privileges.

Wow what timing, I just spent over $500 yesterday on 2 pair of glasses! Whats a person to do because you have to be able to SEE!!!!!

Wow what timing, I just spent over $500 yesterday on 2 pair of glasses! Whats a person to do because you have to be able to SEE!!!!!

Exactly. I am not a candidate for laser surgery, but crazy as it is, I need to be able to SEE! Plus, I'm old. So, I need glasses...multiple pairs. This is absurd. I'll have to do some digging and see if they own contact lens companies too.

Hawkman2000

Members
It would be cheaper if it was made in China.

I don't think it would be cheaper for the end consumer even if they were made in china. They would just have a larger profit margin. Besides, them being made in europe makes it a more "Fair Trade" situation.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
They also own Oakley and just bought ESS. Those two companies pretty much have a strangle hold on the military grade ballistic and non ballistic eyewear.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app