• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Whats in the mini auction this weekend.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Can't see/find any auctions except for PVAS and ACA

No instructions under "mini-auctions" on the forum either that I can see.

ddavila06

Members
No instructions under "mini-auctions" on the forum either that I can see.

you need to ADD cca to your clubs:

prepare,
go to club affiliations
add affiliation
select from the list CCA =) and check wheter u are a member or not. :wub:

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
What do you want on the bag? same thing we always do. or is there a new format?
I pre registered already very easy.

ddavila06

Members
or just write in the bag with a sharpie....thats what i do. just like it is showed by the site, lot number and description and ur email if u want anyone know email u with questions or comments....

Spine

Members
or just write in the bag with a sharpie....thats what i do. just like it is showed by the site, lot number and description and ur email if u want anyone know email u with questions or comments....

PLease do not use a sharpie to mark your items. We would like all items labeled. You don't have to buy labels,if you choose not to.
Print your items on a piece of paper and then cut and tape them to your bag/item

ddavila06

Members
PLease do not use a sharpie to mark your items. We would like all items labeled. You don't have to buy labels,if you choose not to.
Print your items on a piece of paper and then cut and tape them to your bag/item

waaaah...=( i dont have tape! i will bring a few things, can u print labels there?? or will u have some basic suplies at the table??

ddavila06

Members
i think i got a wrong payment, is not a lot at all but still- to make sure all is good.

my items sold for $6, $2 and $8 for a total of $16 minus the commision (cca;s cut) of $3.20
i should have gotten $12.80 but i only received $10, unless im missing something? all that comes up at my group auction sellers report. please let me know if im wrong or something, thanks

longstocking

Members
It's 2 dollars OR 20%... which means, If your item sells for 10 dollars or less CCA takes 2 dollars. 10 was correct.

ummm... members are only allowed to sell...... might want to pay your dues * wink * Membership has benefits!

Last edited:

ddavila06

Members
It's 2 dollars OR 20%... which means, If your item sells for 10 dollars or less CCA takes 2 dollars. 10 was correct.

ummm... members are only allowed to sell...... might want to pay your dues * wink * Membership has benefits!

thanks! i thought i paid my dues :eek::eek::eek: around december...?? who do i check with??