• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hi there!

JayZeroSix

Members
Hello! My name is Jessica :) I keep a variety of Africans. I currently have 4 tanks running. I'm about to start a 125g build. The plan is to move my Malawi /Mbuna gang over to the 125 and make my 55g (former largest lol) into an either Vic or Tang tank. This will be my 5th tank since entering the hobby earlier this year lol. Fishkeepng is my passion. I also have grow out tanks for my fry and a tank for a Ruby Red Peacock I had to isolate from the group. I came here seeking advice on stocking list for my new projects and any other knowledge I can gain! This is the 2nd forum I have visited, the first wasn't totally geared towards Cichlids so I didn't get much help lol. Looking forward to making new friends and getting good advice!

Jefft

Members
Welcome Jessica!!! I have no doubt you will be very happy with the advice and welcome you get from the members of this group. I started into this hobby about 6 months ago so I am new and learning more and more each day from the veterans of the Cichlids passion who have made CCA their home.

JayZeroSix

Members
Welcome Jessica!!! I have no doubt you will be very happy with the advice and welcome you get from the members of this group. I started into this hobby about 6 months ago so I am new and learning more and more each day from the veterans of the Cichlids passion who have made CCA their home.

Thank you! I accidentally started 2 threads basically stating the same thing haha! I was unaware my first post ha to be approved by a mod! I have elaborated more on the first thread I started! If you would like to have a look at my other thread it explains more :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app