• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

two Bass Pro gift cards face value

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I have two Bass Pro gift cars with a total value of $50. I want to sell them for face value. I don't live near Arundel Mills anymore.

Leffler817

CCA Members
You could also look at the Browning bps. It's in same price range as the 870. If you're going to stick with pumps. Not a big fan of the Mossburg stuff, but they have the best safety location. Get an Ithaca! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
The 870 is a good gun, but why go pump action? I love my 1187. Affordable and reliable.

Yeah I considered an 1187. The 870 is the only shotgun I have ever fired. I like the features of Mosel 81198 of the 870 line. I have some 870 stuff mainly the speed feed III stock that I would like to use. I don't think the speed feed III stock will work on the 1187.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Prince, What's the shotgun issued to your department now? When I started getting into shooting and hunting, the mossburg 500 was used by the local police and NY state troopers. I'm not sure what they use now.