• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Placidochromis phenochilus mdoka white lips

monfrey29

Members
Does anyone have any for sale? I'm in Texas. Looking for a colony for a friend.

Sent from my YP-G70 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

monfrey29

Members
I found a guy already, but thanks for your suggestion!

Jefft

Members
I don't know for sure if Dave has them or not but you have one of the best cichlids dealers in your own backyard down there. I think saying most of us have at one point or another done business with Dave and you would be hard pressed to find anyone with a report of a bad experience. Check him out. Dave's Rare Aquarium Fish. I know you say you found what you were looking for in a previous post in this thread, if that's the case great if Dave doesn't have them all the better but still you at least have Dave's name and website for future reference.

http://www.davesfish.com/

monfrey29

Members
I know who Dave's is, i've been there. I did check his sight and didn't see any. Unless I overlooked them. I am hoping to see him on Friday and ask him if he can get them. I was looking for some for a friend. I did mention it to him about Dave's. He said he did not see them on his site either. Thanks, but I am aware of Dave's. That is an awesome place!