• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Getting rid of neglected tanks

Freakgecko

Members
I have a few tanks in my basement that don't get NEARLY enough attention, due to my job and other animals. I'm tearing down a 75 and 4o. I don't have any pics currently, might be difficult for me to get them.

6 guianacara cf daycra (all about 2-3", not growing fast as the tank's water change schedule has been lacking) $6 each, $30 for all 6

1x altolamprologus sp. sumbu white dwarf female
$15 (this is a steal for this species, my group died in a heater accident so I have no use keeping her)

3x neolamprologus multifasciatus (need some weight put on, they're pretty skinny right now, but they obviously eat like champs. 1 male, 1 female, 1 unsexed juvenile. Lost most of my colony to another heater accident)
$4 each, $10 for all

1 or 2 male normal bristlenose plecos (I'm over run with males currently, 4-5")
$5 each

15+ Baby bristlenose (albino and heterozygous for albino normals) 2"
$3 each, 2 for $5

1x Albino male bristlenose (4-5")
$5

All prices OBO, I will try and fatten my multi's back up prior to sale

Pick up in Brentwood, MD 20722, will PM address

Please email me if any questions at kheck@washhumane.org

My schedule for pick up may be a bit difficult but I will try my best to work with you

Once all the guianacara are sold, a 75 with black stand and light will be available for $80

jstlstn

Members
I would like that 75 and stand when it comes available. It would be great for a colony of mduna I am starting.

Freakgecko

Members
Sumbu and Multis pending

Also want to add 2 unseeded 3" lophiobagrus cyclurus "dwarf tanganyikan bullhead cat fish to the list. $10 each, $15 for both. Really cool species I've never seen in this area!

Freakgecko

Members
Multis and Sumbu sold!

I will also have several pieces of holey Rock available. Don't currently have weights on them, but will get them shortly. Looking at $2/lb. will try and post pictures of each pice soon. The largest piece is 35ish #'s and would like $60 for it. Really nice chunk!

Freakgecko

Members
Not sure why I'm getting so many emails on the 40. Setting the record straight: this tank is not, nor will be for sale. Thank you for the interest, but I will be setting it back up at a future time

Eyeguy05

Members
because of this..
"I have a few tanks in my basement that don't get NEARLY enough attention, due to my job and other animals. I'm tearing down a 75 and 4o. I don't have any pics currently, might be difficult for me to get them."

makes it sound like it is available for sale