• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

7-8" inch Creamsicle Female Midas $37 or trade.

MontelBoom

Members
View attachment 15949 Looking to part with this big girl. Not going to be able to upgrade now for a while and I've also been slowly getting away from the larger cichlids. I'm looking for $37 firm which is way less than what I originally bought her for. Looking to trade for easy/beginner plants, dwarf cichlids, tetras/barbs/danios, corys, angels, etc. You should get the point lol. Just drop me a PM if interested in her or for better pics. It was hard to take these without having to grab a net.

MontelBoom

Members
Bump. Still have her and still looking to pass her on. She's ready to breed, tried to do it with my old Midevil before I gave him away and occasionally tries to spawn with a rock in the tank. I wish that I could be joking about that lol.

Price down to $30 or trade for Tilapia Buttikoferi, Easy and low light plants, some other stuff that I forgot. Just drop me a pm or text.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I'm not in the market, but are you coming to the BBQ you could bring her to someone who's interested...

Matt

MontelBoom

Members
Not sure. I'm with my grandmother at the moment helping out for a while. When is it? I'll see if I can coax my mother into taking me.

MontelBoom

Members
Bumpo.

Might be interested in trading her for some easy to keep beginner's Mbuna or other species of African cichlids.