• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Blue and Red Tilapias F/S $1 an inch

Loc

Members
Hi,

I have blue and red tilapias for sale. They are about 3-7inches at $1 an inch. I can do $20 for 5 fishes of your choosing. I live about half a mile from HOT.

Send me a text at 410-499-5700 if you would like to come by in the next two weeks, otherwise they will be sold off in bulk.

thanks

loc

dogofwar

CCA Members
Are they Oreochromis niloticus?

Hi,

I have blue and red tilapias for sale. They are about 3-7inches at $1 an inch. I can do $20 for 5 fishes of your choosing. I live about half a mile from HOT.

Send me a text at 410-499-5700 if you would like to come by in the next two weeks, otherwise they will be sold off in bulk.

thanks

loc

Shawnc

Members
By standard blue and red, you mean that they are hybrids as in ND56? The reason why I ask is that if the use is for aquaculture, knowing what the strain and male/female ration is critical.

Loc

Members
By standard blue and red, you mean that they are hybrids as in ND56? The reason why I ask is that if the use is for aquaculture, knowing what the strain and male/female ration is critical.

No, I mean I have blue and red tilapias living in the same stock tank, two separate types of tilapias. These are not hybrid, or at least they were not sold to me as such.