• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

29 gallon -- WWYD?

I'm closing up my 45 and opening up a 29. I'm keeping my lovely little crew of lucippinis, but have nothing to go above them! It will be a planted tank with rocks and some wood. I want something easy. Let me know your thoughts! As for me, I'm thinking a group of small labs and acei and swapping them out when they get too big, but interested in other options.

I'm going to go with daffodils. I've always liked them. I'm honored that Christine is going to trust me with some of her juvies!

I got nervous about the aggression with daffodils and after much mulling, rehomed most of the synos (couldn't catch 3 of them), got some tetras and am now awaiting delivery of some curviceps

FishEggs

just saw your other thread about the 30 gallon. I've been away for a bit and am trying to get used to the new format and catch up with what's been going on.