• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

plants and light fixtures for sale

ddavila06

Members
hey group, how is everyone! long time no see :)

I haven't been able to go to any meetings in a few months and plants are accumulating:

Tiger Vallisnerias, some reach close to 4 feet in lenght! 5 or so plants for $12

monster sized anubias afzellii, this is huge!! touching the top of my 75 now..huge root system also, $30

amazon frogbits free

ludwigia repens x arcuata, about 4-5 stems $6

lights:

48 inch Catalina T5 HO with 3 bulbs, i believe one is plant grow, one is 65k, and the last one 10k, optimal mixture to grow plants! but the bulbs are a little old, I might have and extra or two.also used but in good shape. The fixture has a splash guard and legs. I have been using it on my 75 for the past 5 or so years with no issues whatsoever. please let me know if you are interested in it $75

1 30 inch catalina t5 go light fixture with 2 bulbs, 1 24w coral plus and one 24w blue plus good for saltwater, unless u change the bulbs. also have two brand new 10k bulbs, bulbs are 24 inches long, staggered-$40

anubia hafzellii 2.jpg

anubia.jpg

catalina t5ho.jpg

vallisnerias.jpg

526 (800x600).jpg

ddavila06

Members
im out of ludwigia.
still have vallisnerias
just pulled a bunch of frogbits out, if anyone wants them either shipped or to pick up (or meet me near bonefish in fairfax/chantilly) i will bag them, otherwise they are trash tomorrow :/ lmk

Becca

Members
If no one else takes the anubias, let me know... I really shouldn't, but I don't have that species yet. This is my version of Pokemon Go... gotta grow em all.

ddavila06

Members
any takers on the lights? make offers, trade for 36 inch t5no in good working order..? or..shrimps?

Also have a mostly complete co2 regulator, the solenoid is busted, took it off but not setting that one back up, ever :p so ..yeah, email if you want to see a pic, ddavila06 at hotmail dot com