• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New 180g Tang Tank

maddog10

Members
Well, I have been away from cichlids for a bit (have still kept some pikes and a small group of Lethrinops) and just recently converted my 180g (it's really about 240g as there are a pair of 30g cubes connected to the system as well) from saltwater to fresh. A have a shipment of fish coming in from Steve at Valley Aquatics next week. I will post photos after the fish get settled in. Here is a shot of the empty tank. It actually has a black background, but the LED lights were just coming on so there is a lot of blue.

180-1a.jpg

maddog10

Members
Funny you should ask. Just received then today.
(25) Cyprichromis speckelback Moba
(8) Julidochromis malieri Burundi
(10) Lamprologus ocellatus gold Zambia

180F-1a.jpg

180F-2a.jpg

180F-3a.jpg

maddog10

Members
Thanks. Really need to send my camera out for service. Lots of dust on the sensor so I spend an awful lot of time cleaning up the dark spots and smudges.

maddog10

Members
One actually spit fry out in the bag when they got shipped to the house. I have been watching, but haven't seen any in the tank yet. I think one of the Cyps is holding, but it is hard to tell with them early on.