Capital Cichlids

Go Back   Capital Cichlid Association Forums > UNCLERUCKUS

Notices

Conversation Between UNCLERUCKUS and Terri
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. UNCLERUCKUS
    07-25-2012 9:21 AM
    UNCLERUCKUS
    mike fox and chris? just go to the aca posts youll see reel addiction and click on it. or you can got o my page as he is one of my friends.
  2. Terri
    07-24-2012 8:08 PM
    Terri
    No...what are their real names? ;-)
  3. UNCLERUCKUS
    07-24-2012 3:32 PM
    UNCLERUCKUS
    I WISH I DID BUT IM FULL THANKS TO EVERYONE WANTING TO SPAWN. HAVE YOU ASKED DANGER CHICKEN OR REEL ADDICTION?
  4. Terri
    07-24-2012 2:34 PM
    Terri
    Hey DQ,
    Was wondering if you might have tank space to overwinter the Sailfin pleco I use for algae control in my pond. He's about 7" or so & pugnacious enough to hold his own w/ Africans.
    Thanks,
    Terri
  5. Terri
    03-16-2012 10:34 AM
    Terri
    Hey DQ,
    The Steiny has colored up quite nicely. Looks like he's going to be one of the turquoise-blue varieties--awesome! Can't wait till he gets a bit more size on him so I can introduce him to his future lady! ;-)
  6. UNCLERUCKUS
    03-12-2012 3:46 PM
    UNCLERUCKUS
    ok cool! he went home and completely re aquascaped his tank. ill def show him. thanks again!
  7. Terri
    03-12-2012 2:06 PM
    Terri
    Some color suggestions for the Glofish:
    **The kids seem to like mixing up the different colors & 2-3 of each color would work well & lookcool in a 20g.
    **Picking 2 contrasting colors & getting equal numbers of each would also look pretty cool. You already have some of the Cosmic Blues. You could get 3-4 more & mix them w/ 5-6 of the most contrasting color available, which in this case would be the "Electric Green" (really more of a neon yellow). Since yellow makes blue look more blue & blue makes yellow look more yellow, this would make for a really eye-popping combo!
    **Or you might go w/ my personal fav--have one large school of the same color, all "Cosmic Blue," which not only looks more natural, but also will make a nice background to bring the colors of the ram pair out to their fullest!
  8. Terri
    03-12-2012 2:05 PM
    Terri
    Hey DQ,
    Geo. steindachneri doing well & looking super in his quarantine tank! Thanks for overnighting him for me!!!

The website for your son's fish is www.GLOFISH.com. They come in the following colors: "Electric Green" (more of a neon yellow, really), "Sunburst Orange," "Starfire Red" (more of a neon pink), "Galactic Purple" (bright magenta), & "Cosmic Blue" (like the pair you have). Just let me know how many you want & which colors. They'll be either $4 or $5 ea., depending upon if they're still on sale.
  9. UNCLERUCKUS
    02-13-2011 7:39 PM
    UNCLERUCKUS
    Hey Terri! The cats doing fine and has even gotten bigger! He is in my 225 and has claimed a log as his own.
  10. Terri
    02-12-2011 2:20 PM
    Terri
    Hey, how's the lace cat doing? See ya @ the next meeting?